30/10/2011

"The Muppets" (2011) - "The Pig With The Froggy Tattoo" parody trailer

I saw one parody trailer, where all Muppets along with two humans went crazy and made fun of some horror films. Then I just couldn't stop myself. I found another one and I loved it. It is a great parody of "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" trailer. All the details, very similar soundtrack, tense atmosphere and those huge blinking titles match perfectly. "The Pig With The Froggy Tattoo" is one more thing that makes me like this upcoming film even more (I'm talking here about "The Muppets").

Starring Jason Segel, Amy Adams, Chris Cooper.

Release dates - November 23, 2011 (Canada, USA), February 10, 2012 (UK).

For more fun visit official website.

More about "The Muppets"!

P.S. It isn't that "big" post, I was talking about. That one will come up in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment