01/08/2012

"The Great Gatsby" (2012) - First Trailer

After seeing those gorgeous first stills for "The Great Gatsby" with Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire, I was very impressed. But how everything looks in the trailer is much more that I've expected from this adaptation. It looks like a hell of a show, but I think it's too much. I never imagined that it could be as huge, shiny and entertaining, while I was reading the book.

And, of course, I'm going to read again the great novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald before I watch the film to know, if Baz Luhrmann made a good adaptation or not. Either way, his version of "The Great Gatsby" has to be fabulous.


The film release is set up for the end of this December.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I'll come back to this blog for sure!
    adult free chat line
    free party chat line
    free adult online chat
    free online video chat with girls

    ReplyDelete