18/10/2010

Waiting for 18th November...


I would like to start with some information about movie which for I'm waiting the most since summer 2009. I'm writing about first final chapter of Harry Potter magic adventures. 
I love every book and all 6 movies about "the boy who lived". And I'm sure I will love next one. It will be "the final of worldwide phenomenon" and "motion picture event of the generation"!
We've seen how three little actors growing and showing us their mature talent. In this part they have to face many complication and dangers. But in the end it will be incredible final, captured for everybody on this planet who believes that magic is somewhere.
There are many people, who didn't like results of David Yates' work. But I'm not one of them. I think every person, who was involved in this movie-making process, deserves storm of applause.
So, just one month is left till all world will see first part of epic ending - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.

If somebody still hasn’t seen trailers - there are two officials:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer Official HD  
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Trailer 2 Official HD



 

No comments:

Post a Comment