20/08/2011

"Carnage" (2011) - Trailer

Finally, we've got an official trailer of the upcoming movie "Carnage", directed by Roman Polanski. As I expected it is a dramatic story with some comedy moments. The story takes place in New York, where two parent couples meet for a dinner to discuss their children and an accident they've been involved in. The main parts are played by Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz, Jodie Foster and John C. Reilly. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Kate playing a totally drunk person. Her line "I am glad our son kicked the shit out of your son and i wipe my ass with your human rights!" just shocked me.

Новый фильм режиссера Романа Полански с милым названием "Резня" рассказывает историю о двух супружеских парах, чьи сыновья подрались в школе. И вот родители собрались вместе решить эту проблему, но они оказались настолько разными людьми, что врядли им удастся сделать это мирным путем. Главные роли исполняют Кейт Уинслет, Джоди Фостер, Джон Си Райли и Кристоф Вальц.

More about "Carnage" (2011). (posters, trailers etc.)
More about upcoming 68th Venice Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment