09/08/2011

"Contagion" (2011) - Posters

Website YAHOO! Movies has released seven posters of Steven Soderbergh's "Contagion". I chose this movie as one of the most interesting which will be presented soon at the upcoming Venice Film Festival. Character posters are really impressive. I like these appearances of Kate Winslet and Marion Cotillard. But the biggest surprise for me is Gwyneth Paltrow - I didn't even recognized her. She looks so pale and very unusual without any make-up. I hope her character will be more serious and complicated than the ones she has been playing for the last couple of years.

More about "Contagion" (2011). (trailers, pictures, synopsis etc.)
More interesting movies from the 68th Venice Film Festival.

Matt Damon


Jude Law


Marion Cotillard


Kate Winslet


Laurence Fishburne


Gwyneth Paltrow


Title poster

No comments:

Post a Comment