24/12/2010

Christmas movies (part one)

I haven't written here in English for a long time and I really missed it. I know that my grammar is sometimes hard to understand, but I'm trying to get better in this. Why? Because I want to write good reviews (which would be not just interesting, but also understandable for people whose native language is English).



So today I'm going to tell you about great Christmas movies, which would raise your mood in such cold season and also would give you a feeling that holidays have come.

The first movie, which always associates with winter holidays, is "Home Alone". This movie was captured 20! years ago, but still is funny, interesting and great for family watching. A story about a boy who troubles two adult robbers was made by very talented Chris Columbus and John Hughes, with magical music written by John Williams.




The second part of little boy's adventures brings us to the Big Apple (where The Twin Towers stand still). Kevin gets many dad's credit cards and entertains himself as he can. And again Harry and Marv (now "sticky bandits") get in a big trouble. I think "Home Alone 2" isn't better then first, but there are also a bunch of funny moments, beautiful views of the City and great ending, which shows us that our friends and family are the best gifts for any holiday.



And if you are interested in my reviews, you can read it here.

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment