27/04/2011

"Grease" music (1978)

I want to share music from my favorite musical "GREASE" (1978) with young John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John directed by talented Randal Kleiser. I've watched it many times and it always makes me smile. This movie has inside some magic of the 50s with their cloth, make-up, haircuts and romantic songs. And here are the best songs with some lyrics which always will be on my IPod.

Grease - "Summer Nights"

Summer lovin' had me a blast

Summer lovin' happened so fast

I met a girl crazy for me

Met a boy cute as can be

Grease - "You're the One That I Want"

I got chills.
They're multiplyin'.
And I'm losin' control.
'Cause the power
you're suplyin',
it's electrifyin'!

You better shape up,
'cause I need a man
and my heart is set on you.
You better shape up;
you better understand
to my heart I must be true.

Nothin' left, nothin' left for me to do.

Grease - "We Go Together"

We go together like
rama lama lama
ke ding a de dinga a dong
remembered for ever like
shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom

No comments:

Post a Comment