18/08/2011

"Conan the Barbarian" (2011) - Interviews with cast

Here are some interviews with actors, who played the main parts in "Conan the Barbarian". Rose McGowan, Jason Momoa, Ron Perlman and young Leo Howard talk about their characters, filming process and awkward moments.

More about "Conan the Barbarian" (2011)! (trailers, synopsis, interviews, posters etc.)

Interview with Rose McGowan (Marique)

My favorite quote: "What I really like about him [Conan]. He's not flying round, he doesn't have a cape... He's got a sword and he's a man."



Interview with Jason Momoa (Conan)

My favorite quote: "I just saw my butt on TV, on the big screen in 3D. It was crazy."



Interview with Ron Perlman (Conan's father) and Leo Howard (young Conan)

My favorite quote by Leo: "Every kid dreams of, you know, in the back yard playing with swords and everything. And I was actually put into the battle, where I knew I was gonna win."

No comments:

Post a Comment