31/03/2012

Do Edward Herrmann and John Hughes look alike?

I was very surprised while watching "The Man with One Red Shoe" with Tom Hanks. I though I've seen John Hughes in one of the minor roles. But after I checked the cast, I found out that it was Edward Herrmann. I saw every season of "Gilmore Girls", where Herrmann portrayed one of the important characters, Richard Gilmore, and somehow I still managed to mix up those two different, but talented people.

Maybe, that's glasses, which make their appearance similar, or there is really something alike about them. Does anyone see any resemblance? If yes, please, leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Agree! I was watching a documentary on Home Alone and when I saw John Hughes I was certain he was Rory's grandfather but no way, 2 different people!

    ReplyDelete