16/03/2012

"DARK SHADOWS" (2012) - First official trailer

"Are you stoned or something?"
"They tried stoning me, my dear. It did not work."


Finally, the very first trailer and poster for Tim Burton's new film were presented yesterday!


Until I have seen this video, I thought that "Dark Shadows" is going to be even darker and scarier than "Sleepy Hollow" (1999), but it turns out to be funnier. Yes, Johnny Depp can't be creepy even with that strange make-up on. And I already like Helena Bonham Carter's character along with the whole family, in whose house Barnabas Collins stays. It must be really hard for him to adjust to the life in 1972. Eva Green is also good portraying the wicked witch, who wants to make Barnabas love her.

The film will be out in a few months. I can't wait to watch it!

Read my 10 Reasons to Be Exited about "DARK SHADOWS".
More about "Dark Shadows" (2012)!

No comments:

Post a Comment