07/05/2012

"The Avengers" (2012) - Memorable Quotes

There were a few strange dialogs, but honestly I really liked many quotes from "The Avengers", and I want to share them with you, my readers.

I'll update this post soon, when I'll find more great quotes from this superhero film. Enjoy!


And don't forget to vote POLL: Which Avenger would you like to be?
More about "The Avengers" (2012)!

Agent Phil Coulson: Agent Fury, I think it's time.

Nick Fury: You think you're the only superhero in the world? Mr. Stark, you've become part of a bigger universe. You just don't know it yet.

Tony Stark: But let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demigod. A super soldier, living legend who kinda lives up to the legend. A man with breathtaking anger management issues. A couple of master assassins and you've managed to piss off every single one of them.

Tony Stark: And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster.
Bruce Banner: Thanks.

Tony Stark: No offense, but I don't play well with others.
Steve Rogers: Big man, in a suit of armour… take that away, what are you?
Tony Stark: Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

Bruce Banner: We're not a team. We're a time bomb.

Pepper Potts: Hey, Phil!
Tony Stark: Phil? I thought his first name was Agent.

Loki: I have an army.
Tony Stark: We have a Hulk.

Tony Stark: I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it… "volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others."

Thor: He's my brother.
Natasha Romanoff: He killed 80 people in 2 days.
Thor: He's adopted.

Captain America: There is only one God, and I don't think he dresses like that.

Agent Phil Coulson (to Steve Rogers): I watched you while you slept.

Tony Stark: If we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn sure we'll avenge it!

2 comments:

  1. The Avengers has a very witty script! It was smart in English and I totally loved our translation. What's more important, I kind of regard the movie as a comedy because it had so many knockout oneliners and jokes. What can I say, Whedon rocks.

    You included a couple of my favorite moments, line wise. I would also add Stark's ramblings when he wakes up at the end of the battle. Like "you better not have kissed me" and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't enjoy this movie as much as I had thought I would have, but I did like Tony Stark a lot. If he had more lines, the movie would be much much funnier.

    ReplyDelete