30/05/2012

"Les Miserables" (2012) - First teaser and stills

As I wrote a few months ago, "Les Miserables" is one of my most anticipated films of this year. I enjoyed very much the previous film by Tom Hooper, so I hope this one will be also great. Finally its first promo video was released. If you don't know it already, this 19th-century drama has a great cast, which includes Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen (he just has to play more serious characters). And you can hear Hathaway's singing a beautiful, but sad song during the time they present many important characters.


By the way, I'm going to read a book of the same name written by French novelist Victor Hugo first. I have plenty of time till December, when the premiere of "Les Miserables" is rumoured to happen.

P.S. Did you see that great anniversary logo of Universal Studios?



Below you can see my favourite stills of this film.







No comments:

Post a Comment