05/05/2012

"Dark Shadows" (2012) - Personal quiz

It is left a few days till the premiere of Tim Burton's comic-and-tragic vampire love story, "Dark Shadows". Tired of waiting and re-watching trailers, I took a little character quiz, which showed that I'm more like the main character, Barnabas Collins:

"You're a creature of the night. Like Barnabas Collins, you prefer the coziness of shadows to the harsh glare of the sun, though you are a bit claustrophobic. You value family above all else. You're charming; a classic throwback in a modern world. But be careful who you flirt with – jealous witches are your Achilles heel."

Obviously, it doesn't describe me exactly, but maybe there is something true about it. Anyway, this quiz is a lot of fun.

Visit the official film site to discover which character you are. And don't forget to tell me your results in comments below.

Read my 10 Reasons to Be Exited about "DARK SHADOWS".
More about "Dark Shadows" (2012)!

2 comments:

  1. It's the first time I can't wait for a Tim Burton movie. I hope it turns out as amusing as it seems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you won't be disappointed.
      I'm sure this film will be great.

      Delete