04/06/2012

"The Perks of Being A Wallflower" (2012) - Trailer

FINALLY! I was waiting for this trailer for so long, and it was presented the other evening at the MTV Movie Awards 2012. What I think about it? It was exactly I wanted to see. It's witty, smart, careless and meaningful. Emma Watson, Logan Lerman and Ezra Miller were the perfect choice to play the main characters. But I'm not very surprised, considering that director Steven Chbosky is the writer of the book of the same name.


The film will be out in cinemas this September. If you want to know more about "The Perks of Being A Wallflower", read this article.

P.S. If you haven't read the book yet, do it. It's great.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I'll come back to this blog for sure!
    adult free chat line
    free party chat line
    free adult online chat
    free online video chat with girls

    ReplyDelete