1. It is the second film directed by Stephen Chbosky after "The Four Corners of Nowhere", an independent film, which was presented at the Sundance Film Festival in 1995.
2. Main parts are played by young actors Logan Lerman (new d'Artagnan) and Emma Watson (the one and the only Hermione).
3. Based on the epistolary novel of the same name, inspired by J. D. Salinger and written by Stephen Chbosky.
4. It brings us back to the 90s.
5. It is the first film, where Emma appears with her short hair cut. While filming "My Week with Marilyn" she wore a wig.
6. There was lots of fun on the set; you can read about it in the interview with Emma for The Post Gazette.
7. Due to these stills there will be lots of studying.
8. Did I forget to tell you what about this film is going to be? It's a story of a guy, whose close friend committed a suicide. His name is Charlie and he is shy. His teacher tries to help him by giving some books to read, but he finds comfort in writing letters, where he opens up about his troubled childhood.
9. There is an interesting scene, where Emma is dancing with Ezra Miller.
10. "The Perks of Being A Wallflower" will be released in 2012.
11. Currently, Emma is studying in Oxford and Logan can be seen in the theaters, starring in "The Three Musketeers in 3D".
Stills - Emma media
So tell me, are you interested in watching this film?