13/05/2011

Festival de Cannes 2011 - Day 3

Friday 13th turns out to be a very troublefull day for my blog and my twitter. I restored my post about the second day of the Cannes Film Festival and continue writing about today's events. The big opening is passed by, so it is a big time for not so famous movies as "Midnight in Paris", "Kung Fu Panda 2" or "Sleeping Beauty". The third day was also rich of presentations and screenings - Gus Van Sant, Mia Wasikowska, Henry Hopper (the son of Dennis Hopper), Michel Piccoli, Nanni Moretti, Aishwarya Rai, Maiwenn Le Besco were posing before hundreds of photocameras, smiling, joking and being serious.

"Restless" photocall - Gus Van Sant, Mia Wasikowska, Henry Hopper, Bryce Dallas Howard



"Habemus Papam" photocall - Michel Piccoli, Nanni Moretti, Margherita Buy



"Heroine" photocall - Aishwarya Rai
 




"Polisse" photocall - Maiwenn Le Besco, Sandrine Kiberlain, Arnaud Henriet, Jeremie Elkaim, Marina Fois 




And 'The Guardian' is desperately seeking for director Terrence Malick, who will present his new movie "The Tree of Life" in Cannes

 
Source - http://www.bollywoodbuzz.in/
and my favorite http://www.zimbio.com/

Hope the next day will be also very intense and full of movie surprises. I'm already making a long list with movies from Cannes Film Festival program, which I want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment