08/12/2011

"Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows" (2011) - Funny clip

New clip from Guy Ritchie's "Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows" makes me even more exited about its upcoming release.

I like how Jude Law says: "Oh, How I've Missed You Holmes!" Of course, Sherlock pretends he had plenty of things to do without his dearest companion, but we know he missed him too. And I missed them both.

There is one interesting scene, which lasts 1 or 2 seconds, where Dr. Watson didn't notice Holmes. Can you say where he is before you watch this clip? It shouldn't be difficult.


Starring Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Rachel McAdams, Jared Harris, Eddie Marsan, Stephen Fry and Noomi Rapace.

Release dates - December 16 (UK, USA), December 22 (Germany), December 23 (Ukraine)



And I'm going to watch London premiere online this evening, are you too?

No comments:

Post a Comment