11/10/2011

"The Avengers" (2012) - Trailer preview

Entertainment Tonight presented a sneak peek of the upcoming trailer, which will finally show us how the movie will look like. Every week we get some new promo material of "The Avengers", so I can tell that Marvel knows how to make the audience extremely exited. They created an incredible fever before the first trailer's release. They've gone even further and released a very short preview to remind us about its trailer's importance. I'm not too exited about it, because I don't like all the main characters (I'm going to watch it just because of Robert Downey Jr. and his Tony Stark/Iron Man). And I don't think a new video will be something brilliant, but I'm curious to see what Joss Whedon is creating right now.

Don't forget - the first trailer will be released today.

More about "The Avengers" (2012)!

Preview 

No comments:

Post a Comment