30/10/2011

"My Week With Marilyn" (2011) - Black-and-white poster

While I'm writing a much bigger post, I thought I should share this beautiful black-and-white poster from upcoming biopic about Marilyn Monroe. This film has already been presented at the New York Film Festival and some critics love it, but some dislike it. I'm trying not to listen to them, because I know I'll like it.

Moviefone revealed this new and gorgeous poster. Michelle Williams was photographed by Brigitte Lacombe, whose works you can see by visiting her official website.

Starring Michelle Williams, Kenneth Branagh, Eddie Redmayne, Dominic Cooper with Emma Watson and Judi Dench.
Directed by Simon Curtis ("David Copperfield" 2000, "A Short Stay In Switzerland" 2009).

Release dates - November 23 (USA), November 25 (UK).

More about "My Week With Marilyn"!


Poster - Official Facebook page

What do you think about this retro poster?

No comments:

Post a Comment