17/06/2011

"Sweet November" (2001) - Soundtrack

"Sweet November" by director Pat O'Connor is a very inspirational movie for me. Every time I watch it, it makes me laugh and cry. It is one of the first movies, which helped me understand what for we need cinema. Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron showed me a magical love story, the dramatic one, the truthful one. I know fast every quote from it, but it can't get me bored. I love it and I love its atmosphere, which was created by beautiful views of San Francisco and wonderful music. "Only Time" by Enya, "Wherever You Are" by Celeste Prince and others are always associated by me with powerful moments from "Sweet November".

Enya - "Only Time"



Celeste Prince - "Wherever You Are" (video is from other movie)



Barenaked Ladies - "Off The Hook"

No comments:

Post a Comment