About "The Beaver" (trailer, synopsis).
- Finally, I have time to watch BEAVER. First 10 min were witty. I doubt this movie is boring.
- If someone haven't seen it, they shouldn't read my tweets. Beware of spoilers :) #BEAVER
- Mel Gibson's suicide attempt was funny and ... pathetic. #BEAVER
- It looks that a person really needs help when starts talking to the puppet. #BEAVER
- Anton Yelchin is not a bad actor. #BEAVER
- I really like a screen duo Mel Gibson & Jodie Foster. Since their brilliant appearances in Maverick. #BEAVER
- #BEAVER in a strange movie, but still it's inspirational.
- But sex scenes along this puppet? Really? Definitely weird. And crazy. #BEAVER
- If #BEAVER were a TT, it will be fun. But I have no time for this :)
- After jokes and wittiness #BEAVER becomes more and more
- "Carpe diem" ("Seize the day"). #BEAVER
- I agree that drugs and shrinks can't save a person. #BEAVER
- Now I'm scared of that puppet... #BEAVER
- That graffiti is something! I wonder who did it... #BEAVER
- It's all about art therapy. #BEAVER
- And the prom speech was great. Very touching and truthful. #BEAVER
- Jennifer Lawrence was good, better than in "X-Men: First Class". #BEAVER
- How was Jodie Foster as a director? I can say she is more than just a talented actress. #BEAVER
- Ok, my #BEAVER coverage is over. I hope someone read it and find
it useful :)
- Oh, I almost forgot! It's 7/10. #BEAVER
More my strange Twitter reviews.