02/09/2011

"House M.D." Season 8 Promo

I haven't seen last two or three episodes of the previous season, because House has changed and I don't like much this TV show now. But out of curiosity I watched the trailer of the upcoming 8th season and... I love it! Yes, I didn't expect they'd try to bring some tension, big drama and craziness back, but they're doing it.

I won't write the synopsis of this show, because all people, who has TV or Internet, watched it and many of them love it. The first episode of the new season is called "Twenty Vicodin" (symbolic, yeah?) and is written by Peter Blake, who was writing scripts for some episodes for a long time.

This promo is just 20 second long, but it impressed me very much. It reminds the trailer of the first two episodes of 6th season, when House was locked in asylum. This time he is in prison and to be honest he doesn't looks like he's having the time of his life. And as the song "Grounds For Divorce" by Elbow stuck in my head for a really long time, "Down To The River" by The Cadillac Black is also that good.

The 8th season starts on October 3rd, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment