08/07/2011

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" - London premiere (video)

And here are some of my favorite moments in video. More quotes from London premiere of the 'Deathly Hallows 2' you also can read in this post.

 Daniel Radcliffe's emotional speech at the 'Deathly Hallows 2' London premiere



 Emma Watson's emotional speech at the 'Deathly Hallows 2' London premiere

"Dan, you didn't get lucky, you were and are and will be a perfect Harry forever." Emma Watson



 Rupert Grint's emotional speech at the 'Deathly Hallows 2' London premiere



J.K. Rowling's emotional speech at the 'Deathly Hallows 2' London premiere (some of these quotes you also can read in the very end of this post )

"Maybe, I'll just write another one. That is a joke. But you have no idea I've never come closer than standing up here tonight. Oh, God. Emma's finished me, Rupert crucified me. I love ginger people, this is my favorite ginger person [Rupert] - right behind me." JK Rowling
"The great 7. Dan, Rupert, Emma, Matt, Evanna, Bonnie and Tom." JK Rowling
"Whether you come back by film or by page, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."  JK Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment