15/07/2011

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" - 'It All Ends' video

And here we are 10 years later watching the last film about Harry Potter all around the world. The last railer has been released by iTunes movie trailers. It shows us the last days of filming, how actors said goodbye to each other, comments from producers, director, the cast and the very first and the very last scene which was shoot with Dan, Emma and Rupert. Video lasts less than 3 minutes, but it made me cry, because this story is seems to be finally over.

Touching words they've said (quotes from video):

"I don’t know, just everyone, really. The people. This place, Leavesden, and maybe just being Ron as well. It’s been ten years and yeah, I’m going to miss playing Ron." - Rupert Grint about what he will miss the most

"I don’t know, how do I put that into words. What an incredible experience. I just feel so blessed that I was chosen. I was given the chance to experience all of this and have this be part of my life. We were the 'chosen ones'. Yeah, we were... Yeah, very lucky..." - Emma Watson

"I just wanna say I love this place. This has been my life. And so I think it’s going to be very, very odd, I think for all of us. Because I don’t know what my day-to-day life consists of without you. All of you. And it’s wonderful. And I just want to say that I’ve loved every minute. And thank you all very, very much. " - Daniel Radcliffe

More "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" (all trailers, premieres, posters, pictures, interviews)

 'It All Ends' video (the saddest video I've ever seen about 'Harry Potter')

No comments:

Post a Comment