05/07/2011

Quentin Tarantino - Memorable Quotes

Why I love Quentin Tarantino you can read here - http://elenastr.blogspot.com/p/favourite-directors.html

I've made a list of my favorite and the most memorable quotes said by this genius. If I find the new one, I'll add it to this post.

  • "Reservoir Dogs is a small film, and part of its charm was that it was a small film. I'd probably make it for $3 million now so I'd have more breathing room." 
  • "My parents said, Oh, he's going to be a director someday. I wanted to be an actor." 
  • "Sergio Leone was a big influence on me because of the spaghetti westerns." 
  • "The good ideas will survive." 
  • "To be a novelist, all I need is a pen and a piece of paper." 
  • "I'm very happy with the way I write. I think I do it good. But I've never really considered myself a writer." 
  • "Violence is one of the most fun things to watch." 
  • "To me, movies and music go hand in hand. When I'm writing a script, one of the first things I do is find the music I'm going to play for the opening sequence." 
  • "I`ve always thought John Travolta is one of the greatest movie stars Hollywood has ever produced." 
  • "I want do a Mandarin language movie. It`ll probably be the next movie I do after the one I do next." 
  • "My plan is to have a theatre in some small town or something and I`ll be manager. Ill be the crazy old movie guy." (the one from my blog's header) 
  • "I`m a big collector of vinyl-I have a record room in my house-and I`ve always had a huge soundtrack album collection." 
  • "A writer should have this little voice inside of you saying, Tell the truth. Reveal a few secrets here." 
  •  "I loved history because to me, history was like watching a movie."

No comments:

Post a Comment