08/07/2011

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" - London premiere

It was amazing watching this premiere live along with making a live coverage on Twitter.

This main show lasted more than three hours, but I was very exited to be a part of it.

Daniel Radcliffe and J.K. Rowling have arrived the last, but the people were incredibly happy to see them finally. But Emma, Rupert, Bonnie, Jason Isaacs, James and Oliver Phelps arrived earlier and were happy to spoke with fans and hosts. I've reposted here some favorite phrases, which are almost chronologically right (the first one was Rupert and the last one was Jo). Also Jo named the 'big seven' (the very last words, which also made me cry, because this magical story will be over soon) and said a very beautiful speech at the end.

"I can't believe it. This is great." - Rupert Grint
"This one [film] was very special." - Rupert Grint
"There is a huge epic battle and love and death. It's amazing." Rupert Grint on "Deathly Hallows 2"

 


Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) has arrived.
Matthew liked his special part in the Deathly Hallows.


"He [Lucius] ends up like an alcoholic... It was a glorious journey." Jason Isaacs
"Yeah, I've seen the film. It's great." Jason Isaacs
"I wanna say thanks, it was amazing ten years." Jason Isaacs


James and Oliver Phelps came!

 

Tom Felton arrived with his girlfriend.
"It's a strange feeling. I'm very exited to be here for the last film." Tom Felton
"I could broken down in tears every moment." - Tom Felton about the last scene filming.



Michael Gambon (Albus Dumbledore) has arrived. I love his character.
"I'm so shy, but it's wonderful." - Michael Gambon


"She [Luna] was so fun to play. And she was very inspiring." Evanna Lynch
"Today I feel I actually leaving it." Evanna Lynch


Julie Walters (Molly Weasley) joined the premiere.
Everybody loves Julie Walters' line from the last book - "Not my daughter, you bitch!"
"It took a couple of days to recover." - Julie Walters on her scene with Helena Bonham Carter


Clemence Poesy (Fleur Delacour)


"Tom [Felton ] was a delight to meet. He is such a gentleman." Helen McCrory


Domhnall Gleeson (Bill Weasley) came!


Natalia Tena (Tonks) has arrived too.


"All these people love Harry Potter. I can't believe it!" - Warwick Davis


"My first line was 'good luck'." - Bonnie Wright


"My favorite [moment] is the big fight between Harry and Voldemort." David Yates
"It's a very beautiful mix of action." David Yates

"The brilliance in Jo's [Rowling] work is in details." Steven Kloves (screenwriter)

"You're incredible, everybody!" David Barron, producer


Jim Broadbent (Horace Slughorn) and Miriam Margolyes (Pomona Sprout) have arrived.



"Here is Robbie Coltrane. A legend of the British television and cinema."
"It's scary, but very optimistic [ending]." Robbie Coltrane


"We were nervous, we were quit." Emma Watson on the kiss with Rupert
"I'll miss being Hermione." Emma
"Just thank you so much." Emma Watson




"Now it's strange to see myself with the nose." Ralph Fiennes


I like Imelda Staunton (Dolores Umbridge) more, when she's not wearing pink.


David Thewlis (Remus Lupin) has arrived.

"I always wanna play Hermione. And Emma was a big help." Helena Bonham Carter
"She [Bellatrix] is so insane. She's beyond evil." Helena
"We have to take breaks." Helena on the scene with Julie Walters (Molly Weasley)



Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley) was in a good mood.


Maggie Smith (Minerva McGonagall)


"Something's happening." laughs Alan Rickman
"He [Snape] wasn't entirely free in his role [of headmaster]. He had some things to do." Alan Rickman


"This is damn cool!" Daniel Radcliffe
"I've got two pairs [of glasses]. The one from the 1st and the one from the last one movie." Dan
"It is amazing. I'm so proud of this film. We couldn't make a better version of this film." Dan
"He [Voldemort] is pretty terrifying. " Dan



"I love them. I love each and every one of them." JK Rowling about her fans
"I've trusted them. They are amazing." JK Rowling on the film creators
"I always knew I'd stand in the Trafalgar square and people will chanting my name." JK Rowling
"Thank you." - JK Rowling's message to her fans



Timothy Spall (Wormtail) has arrived.


"They've really grown into beautiful young people and beautiful young actors." David Heyman, producer


"It's a celebration of the ten years' story." David Yates, director

"Dan, you didn't get lucky, you were and always be a perfect Harry." Emma

"I love you, I really do." says Rupert to Emma and Jo

"Maybe I'll just write another one. It's a joke. But I never have been closer to write new one than now. Emma just finished me, Rupert crucified me." JK Rowling was so emotional.
"The great 7. Dan, Rupert, Emma, Matt, Evanna, Bonnie and Tom." JK Rowling

For more pictures visit http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/.

No comments:

Post a Comment