16/11/2011

"The Fellowship of the Ring" - Magical soundtrack

I hope everyone's having a great day, but if not, it's perfect time for listening to some wonderful music. I accidentally found this video and it reminded me how strongly I love any music written by Howard Shore. Peter Jackson's "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy is epic, so it is Shore's music. Without this composer it would have been different, that's why I am very glad that he is in charge of the soundtrack for "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" and "The Hobbit: There and Back Again", which are being filmed somewhere in New Zealand right now.

This track is called "Concerning Hobbits" and makes me smile, when I hear its very first notes. I see young Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd before they have started their long and difficult journey. This music is perfect for green, happy, serene Shire. It feels like home and everything is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment