24/11/2011

"In the Land of Blood and Honey" (2011) - Very original poster

If film poster is a face of the film, "In the Land of Blood and Honey" has to be both dramatic and beautiful. I'm so tired of poor, ugly and ridiculous posters with too much Photoshop that I almost gave up to see something fresh, catchy (but not annoying) and directly saying what about this film is going to be. But today I found this one.

War means blood, honey means love. Very symbolic.

I like its name, its trailer and now I name this poster the best I've seen this year. "In the Land of Blood and Honey" is definitely No. 1 on my waiting list.

Written and directed by Angelina Jolie.
Starring Zana Marjanovic, Goran Kostic, Rade Serbedzija.

Release date - December 23, 2011 (USA)

Click to watch "In the Land of Blood and Honey" trailer.


Poster - Total Film

No comments:

Post a Comment