20/11/2011

Something about "Titanic" in 3D

I've seen this film many times, but never in the cinema. That's why I won't miss my chance to watch it there, even if it is in not-my-favourite 3D.

Since "Titanic" came out in 1997, lives of Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet were changing fast. Their talent hasn't faded, and I'm glad they continue working. You can see Leo playing one famous politician in "J. Edgar" and filming in "The Great Gatsby" adaptation today, while Kate starred in mini-series "Mildred Pierce", Steven Soderbergh's "Contagion" and Roman Polanski's "Carnage". And do you remember that Oscar buzz about DiCaprio becomes more confident with every new film he presents?

Returning to our re-release, I can say that new trailer doesn't show anything new, but this story is still heartbreaking for me after many years. Everyone knows how it ends, but I hope James Cameron did a great job converting it in 3D.

This legendary ship will sink again on April 6, 2012.




Poster - COLLIDER

No comments:

Post a Comment